These terms and conditions govern the use of Aurora Eggert Coaching website. This website site is owned and operated by Aurora Eggert.
By using this site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
All content published and made available on this website is the property of Aurora Eggert Coaching creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, texts, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of this website. You may not copy any content without a permission.
Coaching services & privacy
Aurora Eggert Coaching offers life coaching (support, guidance, and tools for building a better life, reducing stress etc.) with a strong experience. You must be 18 or older to buy Aurora Eggert Coaching services.
Coaching happens using Zoom or other video call tool and all discussions are always confidential. Aurora Eggert Coaching never saves any other information than your name and email address. The notes that Aurora Eggert is taking during coaching sessions are not being shared with anybody.
By buying coaching services from Aurora Eggert Coaching, you understand Aurora Eggert is NOT a health care professional and does not give any kind of treatment or consultation for diagnosed medical problems nor does she attempt to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any physical, mental, or emotional issue. Always seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before undertaking a new health regimen.
Do not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of information you read in/on Aurora Eggert Coaching website. Do not start or stop any medications without speaking to your medical or mental health provider.
Payments/ Investing in yourself
First coaching call (60 min) is always free of charge. If you are interested in buying Aurora Eggert Coaching services, the package for you is prepared after the first call. Payments are being paid upfront.
You may pay Aurora Eggert Coaching services through PayPal or via e-transfer if more suitable.
Links to Other Websites
This website might include links to other websites that Aurora Eggert Coaching does not own or control. Aurora Eggert Coaching is not responsible for the content, policies or practices on any of the third party websites or links. It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies on these third party websites before using these sites.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Aurora Eggert Coaching may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law (Province of Alberta) and to reflect any changes to the way Aurora Eggert Coaching operates the site and the way we expect users to behave on this site. You are responsible to check the Terms and Conditions whenever using this website, as there will be no emails about the changes. Updates to Terms and Conditions may be notified on Aurora Eggert Coaching’s social media channels.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Your purchase of coaching packages or sessions indicates your commitment to participate in the process and follow through to its conclusion at set pace by the Client and the Coach. However, we also understand that unexpected events can happen. In addition to the general guidelines outlined below, refunds and cancellations will be considered on an individual basis, at the discretion of Aurora Eggert Coaching.
In general these guidelines apply for coaching refunds and cancellations:
- The Client may cancel an order within 24 hours of purchasing and request a refund. The refund will be issued, minus a 10% transaction fee. To cancel an order, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24h.
- Coaching Session Late Arrival: Where the Client is more than fifteen (15) minutes late. The Client will lose their session and pay in full as if the Client did in fact attend. A message/e-mail is required to provide notice to the Coach of being late at least sixty (60) minutes prior to the scheduled session.
- Clients will not be able to make up the time lost.
- Once Aurora Eggert Coaching has scheduled sessions with the Client, they are considered set appointments. However, if necessary, the Client may request to reschedule a session, if they give at least 24 hours advance notice.
- Any missed sessions or cancelled sessions with less than 24 hours advance notice will be forfeited.
- If unexpected circumstances prevent the Client from completing all of their scheduled sessions, then the Client may take a break and finish the remaining appointments within 6 months of purchasing/ starting with the program.
- Appointments not scheduled/used within 6 months of purchase will be forfeited.
The Client, , is hereby agreeing to all of the above conditions and terms of Aurora Eggert Coaching Cancellation and refund policies.
Please note that Aurora Eggert Coaching can’t take any responsibility for the results of your actions, and any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use of the information available on this website/material/coaching provided. Please use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or practice suggested or recommended [on this website/material/during coaching sessions.
Please note that Aurora Eggert doesn’t make any guarantees about the results of the information applied on this website/material/ during coaching sessions. Aurora Eggert shares educational and informational resources that are intended to help you succeed in [coaching area]. You nevertheless need to know that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond my knowledge and control.